Commitment to Quality
I have a Master's degree in Professional Translation from ITI-RI, the only French university school to offer a course in Polish translation. My qualifications meet the requirements of the EN15038 standards for translators. I specialize in translations into French.
The following points are of the utmost importance to me:
- Always meeting a deadline agreed on together before taking on the job.
- High quality work delivered with precise terminology, high quality French writing (spelling, grammar, syntax) and attention to detail. All texts are read through many times, and if necessary, can be proofread by another professional in my network.
- Confidentiality: As part of my role as a professional I take pride in ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of my clients
- Personalized service: Choosing to work with an independent translator gives the advantage of direct human contact. I can adapt the service to your needs, for example, rapid delivery, requirements such as a specific writing style or terminology, or if the documents are destined for publication and need special attention. By cutting out the middle man, you gain time and money.
- Windows 7
- Internet Adsl
- Microsoft office 2010
- InDesign, QuarkXpress
- SDL Tradios Studio 2014, memoQ.